Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Plans Report (11/23/11) - edited

Completed today:
  • I did get dishes done and the kitchen clean. 
  • And I paid the cell bill.
  • Myr to class on time -- plus she got breakfast and coffee!
  • At Starbucks, working on blogs!
  • Paid for Myr's school and trip.  YAY!
  • Burlap & Daisies product pages -- started.  This is good.  I should have noted that I didn't expect to get them done as I don't have them all baked or pictures of them all.
  • Burlap & Daisies first post -- started, not completed.  Will need to work on it more tomorrow.
  • Burlap & Daisies FAQ started.  Good ideas down.
  • Burlap & Daisies list of ideas started.  Did over lunch. YAY
  • Went to First Street and played games.  Fun.

Not completed today:
  • The muffins didn't happen.  I should have been more realistic when contemplating this, as 6:30 would not be early enough for kitchen cleaning and muffin baking without making Myr late.  And since I finished posting/thinking about things around midnight and I was near dead, getting up at 5:30/6:00 was a little overambitious... possibly even foolish.
  • Didn't call for Meds. Completely spaced.
Not too bad.  I may have to modify my to-do lists a bit to make it either more realistic or less strict.    But... all-in-all good.

No comments: